Blog Brawl: Round 2 Winners!

320 seconds; 30 frames per second. Do the math: That’s 9600 pictures. If each is worth 1,000 words… this video is worth 9,600,000 words.

That’s more than 17 times the length of War and Peace. Don’t say we never gave you anything.

About Andrew Kantor

Andrew is VAR's editor and information manager, and -- lessee now -- a former reporter for the Roanoke Times, former technology columnist for USA Today, and a former magazine editor for a bunch of places. He hails from New York with stops in Connecticut, New Jersey, Cincinnati, Columbus, and Roanoke.

20 Responses to Blog Brawl: Round 2 Winners!

This was a lot of fun, hope I can have a second crack at Mr. Chase soon! Thanks again to VAR for putting it on, and congrats to the winners – some interesting results this round!

2. This video needs to have a rating. I’m going to have bad dreams now. Scary, very scary.

3. I’m shaking so much I can’t even spell my own name right.

4. Kristal-I think they have pills for that. Check with Andrew.

Amanda-we are slowly but surely migrating you onto the VAR-video.

Winners-TAKE ME WITH YOU TO INMAN SOMEBODY! Congrats.

5. Brian Chase says:

Jeff, thanks for being such a great competitor. As for next time, I’m not so sure – Andrew scares the heck out of me! But, for now, I’m in it to win. Tina, let’s get loco and brawl on.

6. Brian Chase says:

Jeremy, thanks for being such a great competitor. As for next time, I’m not so sure – Andrew scares the heck out of me! But, for now, I’m in it to win. Tina, let’s get loco and brawl on.

7. Pingback: Virginia Real Estate Blog Brawl: Semi-finals voting is open! | VARbuzz

8. wow – i think i am indebted to a lot of people for a very, very, very long time! but i am so pleased that this competition has brought blogging to the attention of many individuals (even my parents know what a blog is now!).

9. Brian Chase says:

Tina- Educating others on new media is a good if not slow process. “Blog” my wife understands, but her eyes rolled back in her head and she refused to watch any more after Ben used the words “twitter” and “bloggerati”…

10. Matt Wilkins says:

It’s going to be a tough choice, especially after meeting three of the four semi-finalists personaly at VAR convention. BTW I am an equal opprtunity bribe receiver :D

11. Brian Block says:

Tina, I’m looking forward to this matchup. Look for the next Desperate REALTOR/Blogger video coming this weekend.

12. Ok, that was freaking HILARIOUS!! I loved the Zebra graphic.

Congrats to Tina and all the other winners in Round 2! Good luck going forward!

13. Jay Thompson says:

Soooooo…. who’s going to buy me the most beers at Inman NYC?

Hmmmmm???

I’m still a little worried about Jovan…

14. Did Jovan say that Brian’s “REAL” blog beat his “ActiveRain” blog? LOL!

15. Brian Block says:

Matt, I believe that’s what Jovan said. While both blogs are real, I had only asked people to nominate my VirginiaRealEstateNews blog and was surprised that my ActiveRain blog got in to the Brawl as well.

This just gets more and more interesting. Well done. I’m pretty psyched that the VAR folks are able to have so much fun!

17. Barbara Wool says:

What a terrific site! You can find out about almost anything you want in the Hampton Roads area. Whether you are a local, planning to visit or even move to HR, this site is a must to explore. BW

18. Barbara Wool says:

Good work TIna. Hope you win.
    BW

19. Y’all are having WAY too much fun :)

20. Christine says:

Go Tina Go! Sending your link out now girl!!! Thanks for getting our blog up and going! You are quite the inspiration! Tina in Virginia Rocks!