Blog Brawl Round 3 Results!

While I waited for Ben to get back, I was able to narrow down the, um, let’s call it a “statistical anomaly.” So I’m confident we have a clean result.

What is the result? Watch and see. (And this was edited in a rush — apologies for any weirdness.)

About Andrew Kantor

Andrew is VAR's editor and information manager, and -- lessee now -- a former reporter for the Roanoke Times, former technology columnist for USA Today, and a former magazine editor for a bunch of places. He hails from New York with stops in Connecticut, New Jersey, Cincinnati, Columbus, and Roanoke.

13 Responses to Blog Brawl Round 3 Results!

1. Jay Thompson says:

Come on VAR, pry open that wallet an send all four to Inman!!

2. ….I’m speechless. All of these folks are GREAT! I do think that Jovan was looking a bit pale and should get out in the sun more.

Great job all! I ask you – what other State Association is this cool?

3. I agree with Jay, send all four to Inman! Come on Inman, let em in. ;?)

Wow – Congrats all around!

5. Congratulations to the winners. What a great video! I’m still laughing at Ben’s impression of Brian, whom we all love. I’m shocked Heather and/or Brian aren’t in the final 2, but the final 4 all set the bar high when it comes to blogging. I expect to see some Zebra like coverage of Inman!

6. Monika says:

Congratulations to all the winners…actually I think they all won! Great job!

7. Brian Block says:

Congratulations to Brian Chase and Tina Merritt! And to everyone who participated… It was a tough fought Blog Brawl. However, I wouldn’t go as far as to say that Tina’s win was an upset — her blog was worthy competition and I never saw the original Vegas odds.

I do like Jay’s idea, since I’m still wondering what I’ll do with my 4th Flip Video camera.

8. Congratulations Tina In Virginia. Really cool video camera that is small small small. Nice prizes coming up too. The $1,000 and trip to NY city.

9. I am so incredibly honored to be in the company of these incredibly talented professionals. Yes, my mom has been stuffing the ballot box…she lives in NY and is extremely happy her daughter will be visiting her in January!

10. @Tina: Where in NY?

11. Candy Lynn says:

Brian:
    4th flip – I don’t have one yet – hint hint~

Congrats to all! Great competition!

12. My grandparents are from the Bronx and my Mom is from Manhattan. My parents live in Rockville Centre out on the Island now. They moved to VA to raise my brother and I here and then moved back to NY.

13. Brian Chase says:

Wow – I am humbled by the out-pouring of support and thrilled to be in the finals. Thus far $400 has been raised for Toys for Tots – hoping for another great turnout in the finals. Happy Thanksgiving all.