November’s Commonwealth Online newsletter was the widest read and best-clicked newsletter of the year! That Presidential election had a little something to do with it. Here are the top five most-clicked articles:
- REALTOR® Magazine’s pre-election Q&A with Obama
- Sign up for a new VAR member benefit: FREE e-newsletter service, ClientDirect
- NAR analysis and commentary on what Obama means for real estate
- HUD’s new appraiser rules
- GMU analyzes VAR’s 3rd quarter home sales stats
Here are some clicks you may have missed:
- Get your NAR code of ethics training and make it count towards your Virginia CE requirements.
- FREE resources from VAR and the Virginia Homeowners Alliance to help you position yourself as a trusted real estate adviser.
- Vote in the Virginia Real Estate Blog Brawl!
- Tools for brokers, managers, and those who aspire to be.
- Get a FREE BlackBerry Bold when you sign up for a new wireless plan. More deals at www.VARwirelesscenter.com.