Virginia Real Estate Blog Brawl: Semi-finals voting is open!

Votes from the second round have been counted, reported, and we’re ready for the semi-finals. Cast your vote by 2 p.m. EST on Tuesday, November 25. Remember, free registrations to Inman’s Real Estate Connect NY are on the line, so get your family and friends voting before, during, or after your Thanksgiving feast!

Voting is closed. Form removed.

20 Responses to Virginia Real Estate Blog Brawl: Semi-finals voting is open!

1. The Giving Continues
    So impressed with Brian Chase’s commitment to give $1 per vote, we at Dakno Marketing have decided to match his contribution for this round! Vote for Brian Chase (C’ville Real Estate Chase Team Online) and I will give $1 for each vote (max of $200).

2. Brian Block says:

There’s two real tight matchups in this semi-final round.

3. Brian Block says:

“voting before, during, or after your Thanksgiving feast!”

If the deadline for votes is Tuesday, I don’t think votes during or after the Thanksgiving feast will have much effect!

4. Just to clarify, each votes earns $1 for Toys for Tots. Sorry guys, I don’t plan on handing out dollar bills for each person voting. :-)

5. Pingback: Dakno Needs Your Help - Every Vote Earns Toys For Toys $1.00! » Real Estate Marketing Blog

6. Pingback: Blogging BootCamp » Blog Archive » Calling All Blogging BootCamp Students - Dakno Client Needs Your Vote!

7. Brian Chase says:

Hmmm… Brad is impressionable… look into my eyes – deep into my eyes – and send lot’s of money to Toys for Tots!

8. Stacey Lee says:

Yes you are right Brian, I guess..

9. Pingback: Semifinals Time! Get Out the Vote, Please!

10. Bob Carney says:

For some reason. I can’t vote once on this one!!! It says I already voted…

11. To all those who emailed me to say you had cast your vote for Brian Chase and his C’Ville Real Estate Blog – Thank You! You just made a kid’s Christmas so much brighter with a Toys for Tots contribution!

12. Pingback: Vote for Brian « The Bengel Blog

13. @Bob, it appears you’re trying to vote from your office, and chances are, somebody else in the office beat you to it.

14. oh my GOFF! says:

GO HEATHER! tweet tweet!
    ~angie goff

15. Linda Ark says:

Tina, I think you are the BEST!!! Good Luck. You definitely deserve to be the winner!!!

Linda

16. Pingback: Time is running out to vote! | VARbuzz

17. Dan Cummings says:

Good Luck Brian & Heather…. Does that mean you’ll be going head-to-head in the finals?

18. Barbara Wool says:

Right after the terrorists attack in Munbai, I remebered Tina was in India this time last year. I was interested is her thoughts and no sooner said than done, she had posted an article about her inpressions.

Tina, you are just, so on top of things!.

Hope you win.