Blog Brawl Semi-Final Results!

*** CLICK HERE TO VOTE IN THE FINALS! ***
Update: Voting now ends MONDAY, December 8, 2008 at 8:00 a.m. EST!

About Andrew Kantor

Andrew is VAR's editor and information manager, and -- lessee now -- a former reporter for the Roanoke Times, former technology columnist for USA Today, and a former magazine editor for a bunch of places. He hails from New York with stops in Connecticut, New Jersey, Cincinnati, Columbus, and Roanoke.

18 Responses to Blog Brawl Semi-Final Results!

1. Matt Wilkins says:

Congrats to the finalists.

Andrew, you need to cut back on the caffine NOW! :)

2. I just wanted to wish everyone good luck in the blog brawl. The name is perfect as sometimes it seems like bloggers are brawling online everyday.

Good Luck and break a leg, just kidding.

3. Brian Block says:

Congratulations to Tina and Heather and best of luck in the final round. I’m not telling who I voted for, but here’s a hint: she has an “a” and a “t” in her name.

4. I declare any blog brawl without me a farce.

5. Whoever doesn’t win. You can let it make you feel bad or you can say “hey I was in the semi finals.” Look how good some of the second placers on American Ido did.

6. Cindy Jones says:

I’m sticking to my Hokie pal! Congratulations to both of you for a great brawl!

7. Pingback: Blog Brawl Update…IN THE FINALS!!

8. Missy Caulk says:

You ARE BOTH WINNERS.

9. JustinLoans says:

Congrats to the finalists, Big ups to my VT Girl Tina! GL

10. Congratulations Tina and Heather. I agree with Missy. 2 winners!

11. Jay Thompson says:

I voted for the chick.

12. joemel says:

stop brawling only one deserves the title.. I go for tina =)

Elektronische Signatur

13. Jayson says:

LOL …Jay

Andrew – I’d have to agree with Matt just from the video, but I’ve never meet you and may not know that you’re friends with the Micro Machine man

Good luck to the chicks

14. Tina Merritt says:

Thanks so much to everyone for their support. I am learning so much and this has been a very rewarding experience.

15. Sorry Brian you didn’t make it to the finals… perhaps next time! Good like to Tina & Heather!

16. Chistine says: