VAR Blog Brawl Winner!

Remember, even if you weren’t chosen as the VARbuzz Blog Brawl winner, you can still attend Inman’s Real Estate Connect NY, and at a hefty discount! Just click over to www.VARealtor.com/ICNY09 for a special deal on registration. Use the discount code “VAR08” to score your $150 price reduction!

About Andrew Kantor

Andrew is VAR's editor and information manager, and -- lessee now -- a former reporter for the Roanoke Times, former technology columnist for USA Today, and a former magazine editor for a bunch of places. He hails from New York with stops in Connecticut, New Jersey, Cincinnati, Columbus, and Roanoke.

19 Responses to VAR Blog Brawl Winner!

1. CONGRATS!!!!!! See…begging does help make you a winner. You should teach classes to homeless people!

2. Jay Thompson says:

Next time, get a sharper knife. (And a faster video processing service.)

Congrats to Heather! I hope Tina can make it too!!!

3. Tina Merritt says:

Congrats Heather! Girls rule! Can’t wait to see everyone in NY! Ben, you need a real knife dude.

4. Next time he tells me I’m not the sharpest tool in the drawer, I’m gonna point him to this video.

5. That was a cinematic metaphor! We were trying to express that Tina wasn’t going down without a fight!

6. During rehearsal, my knife just got close to my balloon and it popped. It was that scared.

7. Sarah Coffey says:

CONGRATS TO BY BIG SISSY!!! I AM SOOOOOOO PROUD OF YOU!!! THERE WAS NEVER A DOUBT IN MY MIND

8. Jay Thompson says:

I think I’m a little afraid that you had to rehearse that… ;)

And will Ben, Andrew and/or Jovan be joining us at Connect?

Tina – GLAD to hear you’ll be there too!

9. I will not be there, but our CEO and our President will be. Make sure you find them and tell them how much you love VARbuzz! ;-)

10. Monika says:

Congratulations Heather. I hope you enjoy your trip to New York!

11. That is funny, I never did read much of Heathers blog. Congrats just the same.

12. Ben..you got it!

Thanks so much to everyone who voted! Very excited to go to Inman!

13. Congrats! Enjoy your trip to NYC!

14. Cindy Jones says:

Congratulations Heather.

15. Congrats goes out to the winner, heather!

16. Brian Block says:

Congratulations to Heather for winning the Blog Brawl! Congratulations for 2nd place to Tina!

Looking forward to seeing both of you in January.

17. Not going to attend. I’m an outsider here just looking for opinions on the housing market. But hope you guys all have a great time and (bring me back some inside info.

18. Congrats goes out to the winner!!! Great Job