(Sorry about the messy audio at the end, but I didn’t want to reshoot.)
The correct answers:
1. Courts have typically allowed between 30 and 60 days as a “reasonable” extension for a settlement.
2. Vicky Lawson was the broker/owner at Wythe County Real Estate we quoted.
3. Andrew Kantor suggested you might be thinking of throwing eggs at “the idiots on Wall Street.”
4. Realtor® of the Year Carol Clarke was runner-up in her high school’s Miss Flame contest.
5. Lem Marshall said a fool and his money wouldn’t get a bailout.
There were 27 letters in answers 2 through 5 (you needed to read the VARbuzz post to know to count them. Adding 27 + 30 + 60 (from answer 1) gave the final answer: 117. We also accepted 122 for those of you who counted the letters in "Miss" and "a."
Next issue: Another HD camera is ready for a new home!