May 01, 2009
What is NAR going to talk about on Capitol Hill during Mid-Year?
01 May 2009
Posted by VAR
Wondering what NAR will be talking about on Capitol Hill during the Mid-Year meetings? Here are some of the main talking points:
- Move the Housing Market Forward and Safeguard Our Communities
- Health Care Coverage for the Self Employed and Small Businesses
- Preserve the Mortgage Interest Deduction
- Energy Efficiency in Homes and Buildings
- Stabilize and Provide Liquidity to Commercial Real Estate Markets
For summaries of NAR issues, check out the NAR Mid-Year page on Realtor.org.