Have you signed up for the VAR’s Convention & Expo 2009 yet? Well, I hope you have and that you plan to participate in the VMC Broker Round Tables.
The round tables are an open discussion to be held on September 16 from 3:45-5:30. We are offering five different topics of discussion and they run about 30 minutes each. They are:
- How to run a property management division – moderated by Amy Gianniny and Joe Carney
- Professional social networking – with Ben Martin
- Risk management for short sales and HUD properties – featuring Cindy Bishop
- Creating an inspiring atmosphere in the workplace – hosted by Michael Guthrie
- Marketing with today cost constraints – with Matthew Rathbun
We hope that you will join us for conversation and networking opportunities plus our mediators are some of the best in the business! This is truly a great way to share ideas and pick up tips from others across the Commonwealth.
Hope you will join us on September 16th!