Give your clients and prospects a gift that helps their homes go up in value this holiday season. Give them a free membership in the Virginia Homeowners Alliance!
By bringing homeowners and Realtors® together on common interests, we help ensure that Virginia’s home prices aren’t negatively affected by government action. That’s what the Virginia Homeowners Alliance is all about.
It’s easy to enroll your clients in the Virginia Homeowners Alliance, give them a holiday gift that’s all about what you do for a living, and stay top-of-mind into the new year. Here’s how:
1. Compile a list of contacts you’d like to enroll in the Alliance in Microsoft Excel (.xls) format, with:
- First name
- Last name
- Street address
- ZIP Code
- E-mail address
2. Send your list to gift@VaHomeownersAlliance.com (your client data is guaranteed secure, and will not be shared with anyone)
3. We’ll send your clients an e-mail on your behalf with a free Virginia Homeowners Alliance membership (you get all the credit)
4. If you don’t have Microsoft Excel, simply cut and paste a list of contacts you’d like to enroll in the Alliance in a Notepad document, a Microsoft Word document, or simply in an e-mail. Be sure to include the same items in the above list.
5. To sweeten the deal, for every five homeowners who accept your gift, you’ll receive an entry into a January 2010 drawing for gift cards and other prizes.
Here’s a copy of the e-mail we’ll send to your contacts:
Subject: Giving you the gift of a more valuable home
If the value of your home has seen wild swings over the past few years, you’re not alone. You want your home to increase in value, and I want to help you make it happen. That’s why I’m giving you a free gift membership in the Virginia Homeowners Alliance.
The Virginia Homeowners Alliance helps homeowners like you to increase the value of their homes by being informed about government decisions and developments that affect property values. You’ll join a membership of like-minded citizens dedicated to protecting their real estate investments, and receive access to the most up-to-date news on issues affecting home values in our community.
With your free Virginia Homeowners Alliance membership you get:
- Updates on government actions affecting home values in our area
- Tips that increase the value of your home
- Video tutorials on subjects like refinancing your home and hiring the right contractor
- Advice on appealing an incorrect property tax assessment
- And more!
Membership is free, with no obligation on your part. However, if protecting your home’s value is not on your to-do list, just click here to opt out.
Enjoy the gift, happy holidays, and best wishes for a prosperous 2010!
All you have to do is send us a list of contacts by December 20 and we’ll take care of everything else. You get a relevant reason to keep in touch with your sphere of influence, and they learn how to protect the value of their home with a free membership in the Virginia Homeowners Alliance.
If you have questions, please contact Toya Lyons: Toya at VARealtor dot com.