Aug 26, 2011
Important: VAR property management forms have been revised
26 Aug 2011
Posted by Andrew Kantor
Yes, you read that right: Nine of our property management forms — leases, addenda, disclosures, etc. — have been updated.
This is a major overhaul done in collaboration with FutureLaw, the Northern Virginia and Richmond associations, and VAR’s Standard Forms Working Group to make these forms more user friendly, and to ensure accuracy.
If you do any work in property management you need to head to VAR’s Forms Center and get the new documents.
The forms affected are:
- Residential Lease (Form 200)
- Application for Lease (Form 300)
- Listing Agreement – Exclusive Right to Lease (Form 975)
- Property Management and Exclusive Rental Agreement (Form 900)
- Pet Addendum (Form 220)
- Disclosure of Information on Lead-Based Paint And Lead-Based Paint Hazards (Form 1300)
- Guaranty of Lease Agreement (Form 230)
- Move-In Move-Out Inspection Report (Form 1100)
- Tenant Consent Form (Form 240)
Click here to go to VAR’s Forms Center (member login required).