VAR Member Service Partner (and all-around great folks) Pearl Insurance has made some significant changes to its real estate errors and omissions policy, which is popular with our broker members.
What kind of changes? Here’s a small sample of what’s new and improved:
- Mold endorsement limits now begin at $100,000.
- No-cost legal assistance (up to $25,000) when you’ve been subpoenaed but are not party to the claim.
- New protection if private client information is lost or stolen from your networks (up to $25,000).
- No more waiting period for agent-owned property coverage.
- Open-house property damage is now covered to the full policy limit.
There’s more — better lockbox coverage, increased limits in the mold endorsements, a free extended reporting period, and onward.