Agency webinar is now online if you missed it yesterday
13 Jun 2012
Posted by Amanda Arwood 
On June 12, 2012, VAR hosted a live webinar to outline some of the July 1 changes to the Virginia real estate agency law and the resources that VAR is making available to brokers and agents. The webinar featured an all-star panel, including
- VAR attorneys Jay DeBoer and Blake Hegeman;
- NVAR attorney Sarah Louppe-Petcher;
- RAR attorney and original RSA course author Mike Lafayette; and
- Richmond area broker Gary Duda of RE/MAX Action Real Estate.
This webinar covered all the major facets of the upcoming changes, including:
- exactly what the changes are (and aren’t);
- a review of the new required disclosure forms and other supplemental forms (samples now available through VAR’s Standard Forms Center; login required);
- what resources are available through VAR’s Agency Center;
- some of the major FAQs; and
- a Q&A session answering some questions from the audience.
VAR members can now view this webinar online (login required; this is a members-only benefit).
CLICK HERE to visit VAR’s Agency Center to see all the available resources (videos, print pieces, course calendar, articles, and more).