Jul 09, 2012
Realtor of the Year deadline looms
09 Jul 2012
Posted by Andrew Kantor
You only have till August 1 to nominate yourself or someone you know to be Virginia’s 2012 Realtor of the Year, one of the highest honors a Virginia Realtor can receive.
Here’s what it takes to be Realtor of the Year, beyond making “proven contributions to the real estate industry through both personal and professional achievement and outstanding volunteerism.”
- Faithfulness to the principles of organized real estate
- Adherence to Virginia real estate laws and regulations
- Consummate professionalism and dedication to the REALTOR® Code of Ethics
- Facilitator of good and ethical real estate practice among other real estate brokers
- Advocacy on behalf of the real estate profession before media and the general public
- Service to fellow REALTORS® through local, state and national association work
- Civic activity and community involvement
- Commitment to continuing education and professional growth
Know someone who fits the bill? Tell us — and tell us quickly; nominations close soon.
Head over the varealtor.com/roty for more information and to submit a nomination!