The Realtors Land Institute is presenting a webinar Wednesday, August 15 at noon, for landowners contemplating a conservation easement.
The one-hour presentation, presented by attorney John Dugdale, “will cover the goals and considerations of landowners who are contemplating a conservation easement, as well as the relationship of grantor and easement holder.”
Specific topics to be covered are
- Uses and restrictions of conservation easements associated with interplay with wildlife and agricultural land use.
- Determination of “conservation values” of property and interplay with wildlife and agricultural land use tax. **Note: this does not constitute tax advice.
- Strategic conservation planning
- Property value impacts
- Challenges, defense and stewardship
- Current Policy issues in land trust community, future modifications of easement and land trust innovations.
You’ve got lots of options for attending or viewing.
Attend live: $59 for Accredited Land Consultants and candidates; $89 for non-members
CD-ROM or link to recording: $79 for ALC members; $109 for non-members (add $5.95 for the CD).
Full package (live event and CD): $89 for ALC members; $129 for non-members