NAR member offer: Borrow e-books, get free client info
17 Oct 2012
Posted by Andrew Kantor, Editor & Blogmaster 
Yeah, it took me a moment to make sure I read that correctly. NAR’s got an offer for members: If you borrow any of NAR’s e-books from its 3,000+ book library by the end of October, you can also get the Realtor Foundations Product Bundle –material to give your clients such as “Why Rent When You Can Buy” and “What Everyone Should Know About Equal Opportunity in Housing.”
Borrow a book (free) and get some good client-facing material (free).
And the books you can borrow — they’re in standard Epub and PDF as well as Kindle formats — are actually good. They include work-related things like…
- The Job Seeker’s Secret Guide to LinkedIn
- Better Homes and Gardens Storage with Style
- Malcolm Gladwell’s The Tipping Point
- Stephen Hawking’s The Grand Design
- Seven Steps to Sold
- Digital Photography All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies®
- The Secrets to Selling Your Home for Big Bucks . . . Fast!
- Keith Richards’s Life (it’s labeled as “Enhanced,” which, knowing Keith Richards, gives me pause)
- MySpace For Dummies (all right, some of the library is a bit out of date)
- You, Inc.: The Art of Selling Yourself
And a lot more. All you need is your NRDS number.
And don’t forget to grab and print as many copies as you want of VAR’s über-popular “Your Realtor’s Role,” (at VARealtor.com/realtorsrole) which explains to clients exactly what you’re there to do for them.