Thursday, November 29
10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Williamsburg Lodge & Conference Center
The summit will feature:
- Senator Mark Warner
- Haley Barber, former Mississippi Governor and Republican National Committee Chairman
- Larry Sabato, election analyst and founder of the UVA Center for Politics
- Mark Vitner, Wells Fargo senior economist
and will culminate in an explanation and roll-out of the Chamber’s new initiative, Blueprint Virginia.
Blueprint Virginia is billed as a new strategic plan for Virginia, and it envisions a continuous economic development plan that will raise the Commonwealth to new levels of economic success and bring prosperity to all Virginians. The initiative will be facilitated by the Virginia Chamber and the Council on Virginia’s Future throughout 2013.
The main goals of this project are:
- Increasing educational achievement and workforce readiness and quality
- Developing the transportation infrastructure for a competitive economy
- Strengthening and expanding Virginia’s business climate
- Fostering innovation and entrepreneurship
- Delivering quality, cost-effective health care
- Ensuring energy security
- Promoting regional leadership and cooperation
CLICK HERE to register for this event.
CLICK HERE to download the event flyer.