VAR was honored last week by the Hampton Roads REALTORS® Association as its 2012 Association Partner of the Year. Over the last year, VAR worked in partnership with HRRA on a variety of services and issues affecting our mutual members, including
- addressing membership policy issues concerning REALTOR® firms and Realtor.com listings,
- REALTORS® Property Resource (RPR),
- The Real Show – VAR’s Annual Convention and Expo,
- a dues amnesty incentive to promote REALTOR® membership,
- and through education grants and providing speakers for HRRA events.
VAR is delighted to have such a great partnership with HRRA and appreciates HRRA’s kindness in honoring us in this way. Thanks to HRRA’s 2012 President, David Wilkey, and all the members of the Hampton Roads Association for the recognition. In 2013, VAR looks forward to more opportunities to partner with and support the 28 local associations throughout the Commonwealth.