Jun 04, 2013
Who’s great? Tell us!
04 Jun 2013
Posted by Andrew Kantor
Do you know someone who deserves some recognition? Someone who’s gone above and beyond the call?
Now’s the time to help those people shine. It’s time to nominate someone (or several someones) for the 2013 Virginia Real Estate Awards.
These recognize outstanding leadership, accomplishments, and professionalism in our industry, and recipients will be recognized in a ceremony during the Real Show 2013 (and throughout the year after that)
Help us recognize the best in the business by nominating your colleagues (or heck, even yourself). It’s easy.
We’re looking for…
- Virginia Realtor of the Year
- Virginia Manager of the Year
- Ann Swearingen Property Manager of the Year
- Virginia Appraiser of the Year
- Code of Ethics Leadership Award
- George Rink Outstanding Real Estate Educator Award
- Virginia CRS of the Year
- VHDA Service to Virginia Award
(See? Told you it was easy.)
Still got questions? Drop a note to Lynne Wherry at Lynnew@VARealtor.com.