Help your clients get their mortgages — join a free webinar from VAR and the Virginia Bankers Association.
Once upon a time, we got a bunch of mortgage lenders together to speak to Realtors — to tell them what was up on the banks’ side of things. And it was a hit. (This made us happy. We love coming up with programs that members find useful.)
The reason is was a hit was that it gave Realtors information they could pass on to their buyers to make transactions go more smoothly.
But the mortgage market changes. So it’s time to do something like that again.
This time we’re making it easier with a free, half-hour live webinar — a chance for you to hear from and speak with Steve Farbstein of the Virginia Bankers Association.
Steve will give you an overview of the market and answer questions (ain’t technology great) about lending. He’ll give you the latest tips about mortgages — what’s out there and how to speed the process.
- What mortgage products are available today (besides the obvious)
- What rates look like they’ll be doing in the near future
- How to prepare your clients for their mortgage application
- Simple, clear tips to speed the approval process
- The small print to watch out for and the questions to ask lenders — it’s more than just rates
- Why lenders think it’s a great time to buy
It’s the best opportunity you’ll have to ask a mortgage expert your questions about today’s market. And it’s free… but only for Virginia Realtors.
Mark those calendars: Monday, August 12 at 10:00 AM.
(Virtual) space is limited, so click here to register — free — now.