Nov 19, 2013
NAR Past President to testify before House Financial Services Committee
19 Nov 2013
NAR Past President Maurice “Moe” Viessi will be testifying before the House Financial Services Committee. A webcast of the hearing will be available on The House Financial Services Committee Website beginning at 1:30 PM Eastern Time today, November 19, 2013
The hearing is entitled “Implementation of the Biggert-Waters Flood Insurance Act of 2012: Protecting Taxpayers and Homeowners”.
Housing and Insurance Subcommittee
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- The Honorable Craig Fugate, Administrator, Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Mr. Josh Saks, Legislative Director, National Wildlife Federation
- Mr. Michael Hecht, President and Chief Executive Officer, Greater New Orleans, Inc.
- Mr. Maurice “Moe” Veissi, Immediate Past President, National Association of Realtors
- Mr. Barry Rutenberg, Immediate Past Chairman of the Board, National Association of Home Builders
- Mr. Chad Berginnis, Executive Director, Association of State Floodplain Managers
- Dr. Douglass Holtz-Eakin, President, American Action Forum
Thank you to Moe and the National Association of REALTORS® for standing up for homeownership!