NAR Past President Maurice “Moe” Viessi will be testifying before the House Financial Services Committee. A webcast of the hearing will be available on The House Financial Services Committee Website beginning at 1:30 PM Eastern Time today, November 19, 2013
The hearing is entitled “Implementation of the Biggert-Waters Flood Insurance Act of 2012: Protecting Taxpayers and Homeowners”.
Housing and Insurance Subcommittee
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- The Honorable Craig Fugate, Administrator, Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Mr. Josh Saks, Legislative Director, National Wildlife Federation
- Mr. Michael Hecht, President and Chief Executive Officer, Greater New Orleans, Inc.
- Mr. Maurice “Moe” Veissi, Immediate Past President, National Association of Realtors
- Mr. Barry Rutenberg, Immediate Past Chairman of the Board, National Association of Home Builders
- Mr. Chad Berginnis, Executive Director, Association of State Floodplain Managers
- Dr. Douglass Holtz-Eakin, President, American Action Forum
Thank you to Moe and the National Association of REALTORS® for standing up for homeownership!